Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

My First Pocket Letter

I have recently joined in on a pocket letter swap with some lovely scrapbooking ladies. Its such a fun and fairly stress free swap. And it is lovely  to be connecting with other scrapbooking types since in my everyday life I don't know any other scrapbookers- scrapbook stores are quite a long way from here.
 Anyway on to the pocket letters. This one was a Heidi Swapp themed pocket letter, just my favorite scrapper! So I was excited to get started with this theme.
 I tried to keep it as simple as I could and left nearly everything for the recipient to be able to be taken out and used. Of course I added in a few little treats too!
 I did decorate the back  with a few bits and bobs including a letter with a little bit about me.
 When I wrapped up my letter I added a patty pan, a doily and some ribbon. All in my favorite colour combination right now- pink and gold with black and white!
I loved creating this pocket letter !
If you would like you can find out a lot more about pocket letters Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment